The HP Officejet Pro 8620 e-All-in-One Printer prints, copies, scans, and faxes professional-quality documents quickly and effortlessly. This versatile printer offers fast printing speeds and both wireless and Ethernet network connectivity. Utilize rapid printing and scanning speeds and easy mobile printing to help keep your business moving.
- Print, copy, scan, fax, web, wireless
- Prints up to 21 ppm black, 16.5 ppm color (ISO)
- 1 Ethernet; 1 WiFi 802.11b/g/n; 2 RJ-11 modem ports; 1 USB 2.0; 1 Host USB
- Automatic two sided printing
- 50-sheet Automatic Document Feeder
- 250-sheet input paper tray; 150-sheet output paper tray
- Prints pages up to 8.5" x 14"
- Monthly Duty Cycle: Up to 30,000 pages
- First page out as fast as 12 sec black, 13 sec color
- 128 MB memory
- Enable secure wireless printing from your mobile device—no router or access to local network required
- Easily manage all your tasks and access apps—just tap and swipe the 4.3-inch (10.9 cm) touchscreen
- Scan to email, network folders, and the cloud—LDAP directory lookup easily locates your email destination
- 1-year limited hardware warranty; 24-hour, 7 days a week Web support; business hour phone support within warranty period
- USB cable not included
The HP Officejet Pro Printer can print, copy, scan, or fax quickly and easily. Scan your documents directly to email at speeds of up to 14 images per minute. Breeze through multipage documents with automatic two-sided scanning and the 50-page auto-document feed.
Network Ready for Wired or Wireless Use
Printing becomes simple when you can choose from wired Ethernet, wireless connection (802.11b/g/n), Wi-Fi Direct, USB 2.0, or two RJ-11 modem ports. The Officejet Pro 8620 also allows you to print documents, color photos, and more with one touch from your NFC-enabled smartphone or tablet.
HP Officejet Pro 8620 e-All-in-One Printer, HP 950 black and 951 cyan, magenta, and yellow ink cartridges, power cord, phone cord, setup poster, getting started guide, and CD-ROMs (for software, Windows and Mac printer drivers, and user's guide).